An overview of the monthly resource topics for the next six months on the Source for Network Platform.
We are curating the best evidence to support your practice as a network leader during this difficult time. This will include intelligence, blogs and case studies from the UK and around the world. We have also put together a vlog series of interviews called leading through a pandemic hosted by Prof Becky Malby. These will be updated every month with leaders interviewed throughout the healthcare system.
Dates for your diary
- MARCH - Integrated Care Systems
- APRIL - Collaborating in systems that are challenged
- MAY - Securing resilience in network partners and members.
- JUNE - Governance and shared accountability
- JULY - Reducing demand by collaborating with communities
- AUGUST - Securing systemic quality improvement through a network approach.