This online course will be delivered through two bespoke learning platforms created by NHS England’s Sustainable Improvement Team: QI Learning and Source4Networks (www.source4networks.org.uk) and via Webex:
- Five core, self-directed learning modules through the QI Learning Platform. The modules will focus on key topics of learning to support the achievement of the course learning aims, drawing on the latest in network development, research, evidence and top tips drawn from learning in practice. A mix of video and written materials is complemented with reflective questions to draw out learning, and practical activities to be completed within the participant’s networks.
- Webinars: Two Live “Ask the expert” coaching clinics. Delivered through WebEx, these sessions enable participants to seek guidance and support from fellow learners and course facilitators, as they start using the diagnostic tools and apply wider learning.
- Coaching circles. Course participants are invited to join a coaching circle - a small group (8-10) of learners who meet, usually virtually, a couple of times during the programme, to share insights and give peer support on network development issues.
- Access to resources and connections through the Source4Networks (S4N) platform including:
- The S4N Network Health Check Diagnostics, to complete the diagnostic process for your network.
- A rich range of specialist learning resources on Source4Networks (www.source4networks.org.uk)
- ‘Leading Networks’ (the LeNs) - a connected, energised, online community of network leaders who are sharing and learning together and influencing the network agenda for health and care. The LeNs is a closed, invitation-only network. Taking part in the DEN4CI course will give you automatic membership to the LeNs.