To engage fully in the programme, including learning modules, live webinars, coaching circles and community activities, and achieve the available CPD points, participants will need to allow:
- Two to three hours for each module, to engage with the materials and complete the accompanying learning activities
- One hour each for the two live webinars
- Around one hour each for the two coaching circle sessions
- A minimum of one to two hours over the course of the programme to participate in wider learner community activities such as LeNs
- Approximately three to four hours over the duration of the programme to begin using the diagnostic tools within their network.
The course is designed to be flexible: most elements can be carried out at a time a pace to suit the participant.