The course is open to people involved in developing or facilitating a ‘live’ network in health and/or care. It is aimed at those who already have a lead role in facilitating their network, but would like to develop their know-how and confidence, to make the network as effective as possible.
NB In order to benefit from using the diagnostic tools, which form a key part of the course, the network will need to be ‘established’ (this will usually mean it has been running for six months or longer) rather than just starting out.
Priority will be given to applicants that meet the following criteria:
- They are in a position of influence in a ‘live’ network, where they can apply their learning in real time to achieve change and improvement in the networks effectiveness
- They are able to commit to full participation in all elements of the programme i.e. live sessions, coaching circles, completing online ‘network diagnostics’
Their aspirations, needs and experience align with the programme’s aims and objectives.
This course is open to people at all levels of knowledge and experience in leading and facilitating networks. Whilst it is underpinned with the latest evidence base and current literature available through Source4Networks, the programme is designed to have a strong practical focus to support application into practice. You do not need any specific qualifications to join this programme.
Technical Equipment and Skill Requirements:
The course does not require any special equipment or skills. Full guidance and support will be provided through the Module Zero session (Orientation) on using the QI Learning Platform, S4N and WebEx to enable you to fully participate in the sessions.
To complete all elements of the course you will need:
- A laptop or desktop computer able to play video content.
- Access to WebEx for the live webinars (with internet access and a phone line or headset). N.B. recordings will be posted afterwards for those unable to participate in real time. Further assistance on accessing WebEx can be found on the company’s website.
- Internet access to enable you to and participate in coaching circles and LeNs network activity and download the diagnostic tools and other materials and resources.