This course is now fully subscribed, if you would like to register your interest in future cohorts of this course please email, england.si-networks.nhs.uk
DEN4CI is a free online course for people involved in leading and facilitating networks for change and improvement in health and care. The 11-week course provides the ‘building blocks’ to develop and sustain your network, so that it can deliver real change and improvement for patients and the public.
Running from January to April 2019, the course includes:
- Five specially designed modules covering the latest knowledge and insights from renowned experts in networks in health and care, supported by case studies and learning resources
- Three powerful, evidence-based ‘diagnostic’ tools - Source4Networks (S4N) network health check diagnostics - to help you identify key actions to strengthen and sustain your network
- Two live ‘Ask the expert’ webinars to support you in applying the tools and learning within your network
- Two self-directed ‘coaching circle’ sessions, using action-learning approaches to deepen your learning (see FAQ 8)
- Access to a community of fellow network leaders and facilitators in health and care through the LeNs community, to share insights and offer peer support to sustain your network development journey.
The course has been designed by leading expert in networks for health and improvement, Professor Becky Malby of London South Bank University, and is delivered in conjunction with NHS England’s Sustainable Improvement Team (for more details on the course team click here).